Friday, March 28, 2008

Third time is a charm

The media seems obsessed with the overexposure of today's society. How we all facebook and blog and twitter and myspace to the point that nothing is sacred and nothing is private and we become convinced that everyone is interested in the Clancy is feeling a bit low today or whatever that we write up on our walls. It has taken all the interaction and the depth out of human relationships.

Or something like that.

Anyway, I don't care. I'm adding, yet again, to the blogsphere. It isn't like I work for Gawker or Perez Hilton.

For those who were keeping up, I ran in to a bit of.... trouble, shall we say, in my last job location and had to pull down the original Thirsty Palmetto. I knew I would feel like a total moron if I was arrested for telling inappropriate stories about donkeys on the web so it seemed like too much of a risk. But now I am in a MUCH less scary place from the government perspective and, therefore, want to get back to documenting. If nothing else so I can remember where the hell I've been.

No comments: