Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I got sunshine

And one more thing. There has been talk to me, again, that I am sounding down on the blog.

I can categorically say that, right now, I am NOT down. I got my driver's license, I'm allowed to drive and I have a fun car. I just got one of my projects funded again for another year almost exclusively through flirting and begging (depending on who was on the other end). I'm getting to do a strategic plan, which I've wanted to do for ages and ages. The weather isn't too bad. Social life is looking up. I might be getting a cat to deal with the rat situation. And, to top it all off, I slept for almost 6 hours last night, the longest I've slept in about three or four weeks.

Seriously. This moment, I am the happiest girl in my immediate GPS coordinates. I promise.