Wednesday, July 16, 2008

La la la la la

I have nothing particularly interesting or funny to tell. I'm swimming in reports, stuck in KK where life is bland and distracted by silly and stupid things which I can not control but which stop me from being productive.

All of which makes for bad stories for all y'all.

So, instead, how about some pictures of Kajo Keji, which is very very very pretty?

These are some of the lovely kids who greet me an enthusiastic "Good morning" on my way from the office.












And This, here, is the clearing near the County Health Office in downtown KK. You can really see how it is a thriving, writhing metropolis.












Water containers lined up to be pumped on the main drag in town. This is, somehow, the queue. Don't ask me how.












Last, but not least, the STUNNING vistas of Kajo Keji. Everyone who knows me knows I am a horrible, atrocious photographer, so this doesn't capture 1/10th of it. Believe me when I say, though, it is right pretty.

No comments: